Yeah pretty much.
My appearance has changed drastically several times through the years and I always have some asshole coming along that seems to be under the impression that I actually value their opinion concerning how I look.
Step off, you’re not the one that’s got to look at it in the mirror every day. You just sound like a control freak with entitlement issues. I’m not going to change myself to appease your shitty sense of aesthetics.
So true. T.T
(Source: melonshock, via aetheria)
XOSAILORMARS ’ 400 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
Yes you guys, it’s finally here!!! My giveaway to thank all of you!!
HERE’S WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS!!
- Princess Serenity Bag from when the show originally came out!!
- Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon Plushies!
- Sailor Moon S Crisis Necklace (complete with adorable Sailor Moon box!)
- Star Locket Necklace
- Homemade Henshin Pen - I make it from a Crayloa Marker that corresponds with the senshi’s colours. The winner will pick which inner senshi they want, and I’ll make it!
- Homemade Disguise Pen - The picture is just my prototype, so the winner’s will be even better! I specifically make it so that it can still write!
- Custom Sailor Moon Shoes!!! - YES my much anticipated SHOES!! The winner will give me their foot measurements (as weird as that is) and I will go out and buy them a pair of flats to turn into Sailor Moon shoes much like mine!!
HERE ARE THE RULES!!!
- Must be following me!! (xosailormars) I will check!
- One like, one reblog. That’s it. I will be using one of those random generators to pick a winner!
- I am willing to ship WORLDWIDE for FREE as long as it’s standard shipping. If you want an upgrade, you have to pay for the upgrade.
- This contest will run until APRIL 30TH 2013 and I will probably be picking around 5pm EST
- If this doesn’t get at least 500 notes by then, I won’t pick a winner. (This stuff was expensive, yeah know?)
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me :)
Exciting! This is a great giveaway guys!
love&Beauty: The other night I stopped by Sac & Save to grab some notecards, and...
The other night I stopped by Sac & Save to grab some notecards, and this elderly woman rang me up at the register. I’ve worked retail before (for 3-4 years), so I understand how grueling of a job it is. Standing for 8 hours straight, daily? If you’ve done it, you know how painful it is - how…
Yeah this was something that always bothered me too. If you’re moving around it’s not too bad, but standing in the same spot for hours is sooo painful, especially on a concrete floor. Retail and hospitality are the most strenuous occupations I’ve ever worked in, and I’ve worked in a fair few.